Register for POS 2023
The cost for POS membership is £50.
To participate in the Perthshire Open Studios Festival is an additional £65.
To participate in the Perthshire Creative Trail is an additional £200 (and includes the Festival).
1. Please read about the available options on the Membership page and the Registration Information page.
2. Please complete the short POS Account Registration form on this page and click ‘Register’.
The username that you select will be used as the reference on your bank transfer payment.
3. You will receive a verification email; please click on the link in it to verify your email address and proceed to the next step.
4. You will arrive at the Login page, already logged in. Click on ‘My account’ and then ‘My profile’ to access the Membership profile page. Please complete this form and click ‘Update Profile’.
5. Then make your payment by bank transfer to POS (£50 / £115 / £250), using the account details below.
Please use your POS account username as the reference for the payment.
Name: Perthshire Open Studios CIC
Sort code: 08-92-99
(the account is at The Co-operative Bank)
After completing the registration and payment, the team will you will approve your membership and you will receive a confirmation email with a ‘paid’ invoice attached.
To log back in at any time, use the ‘Membership > Login’ link.
If you have any questions about this process, or get stuck at any stage, please contact POS at firstname.lastname@example.org or by using the website contact form.
By submitting your registration you are confirming that you have read Perthshire Open Studios Terms and Conditions.